Fabric Reinforced Coating System – North Dakota & South Dakota
Does your commercial roof have problems with leaks? Or perhaps it’s struggling with other issues. You can count on Mid-West Roofing Systems for effective answers. We provide a full range of solutions for effective, lasting protection.
One solution is the Conklin Fabric Reinforced System. This system combines the waterproofing & resistance of a coating system with the durability of a single-ply roof. There’s no need to resort to costly roof replacement when you have this system installed.
Call us today at (701) 500-9399. We can perform an on-site roof evaluation and determine your roof’s viability for a Fabric Reinforced System. It would be our pleasure to serve you!
What is Fabric Reinforced System?
- Modified bitumen
- Built-up roofing
- Exterior sheeting
- Metal roof assemblies
- Composite decking
- ISO board insulation
The Fabric Reinforced System is made up of a seamless acrylic coating, which is embedded with a tough, flexible, 100-percent knit polyester fabric. Here are the benefits of this great roofing system:
- Ideal for new or re-roofing applications
- Creates durable, flexible membrane
- Extends existing roof’s life
- Fully adhered & seam-free
- Fabric meets military-grade performance standards
- Reinforces seams & exposed areas
- Greatly strengthens roof
- Adds hardly any roof load
- Sustainable, waterproof & energy-efficient
- Resists splitting & rupturing
It can be backed with a non-prorated, no-dollar-limit warranty for up to 18 years!
Surface thoroughly cleansed
Base coat applied & seams and exposed areas reinforced with fabric
Save on Costs
The Fabric Reinforced System comes with many other advantages as well. These benefits end up in the form of long-term cost savings & avoided expenses. Here’s a rundown:
- No entry points for water
- Resists strong winds, hail, UV degradation & more
- Avoid replacement costs & disruptions
- Great tensile strength & durability
- Stretches & contracts
- Recognized by major code approval agencies
- Can reflect 85% of sun’s rays
- May give 30% A/C cost savings
- Lower maintenance & upkeep costs
- Can be recoated for extended performance
- Could reduce building’s energy use
- ENERGY STAR® certified
As the Fabric Reinforced System is recoatable, its warranty can be extended!
Request On-Site Estimate for Fabric Reinforced System
White, UV-resistant top coat applied
Mid-West Roofing Systems has a strong record of excellent service and customer satisfaction. We are also dedicated to high standards of professionalism for every roofing project. For this, we are an Official Member of Choice Roof Contractor Group.
Through this nationwide group of qualified commercial roofers, we can offer a lifetime service guarantee on our work. You can count on our ongoing support!
Don’t hesitate to call us for an on-site roof estimate. A qualified associate will come out, evaluate your roof’s condition, and can offer precise solutions. It would be our pleasure to serve you however we can!
Call us today at (701) 500-9399!