Metal Roof Repair – North Dakota & South Dakota
It’s no wonder why so many business owners across the Midwest have metal roofs installed on their commercial buildings. These roof systems carry many benefits: they are highly affordable, lightweight, long-lasting, and easily installed.
However, four common problems can compromise a metal roof’s performance. These are:
- Extensive roof leak
- Roof blow-offs or punctures
- Roofing tears
These issues can then lead to wear-and-tear, decay, cracks, reduced overall protection, or other troubles. Regardless of the extent of the damage, they will require repairs.
Metal Roof Restoration Solutions
To help you overcome these obstacles and guard against future troubles, we offer industry-leading Conklin metal roof restoration products. These roofing solutions not only add decades of life to any existing roof, but also are among the most affordable choices, as well.
The benefits don’t end there, either.
The Best Benefits You’ll Find Anywhere
Our metal roof restoration systems give you:
- Non-prorated warranty coverage of 100% of labor and materials
- Renewable warranty coverage period that lasts up to 18 years
- Reduced rooftop temperatures by up to 80°
- Strong rust resistance and protection
- Hundreds of dollars in energy savings year-round
- ENERGY Star® certification and huge tax advantages
- Seamless, leakproof protection for 20 years or more
- Class A fire resistance-certified roofing
- Little upkeep and maintenance requirements annually
- Hurricane-force wind resistance and storm protection
Our customers repeatedly tell us these benefits are noticeable almost immediately after we have restored their metal roof.
Avoid Expensive Costs of Roof Replacement
When your metal roof experiences significant damage, it’s only natural to think that replacing your whole roof is the only solution. However, replacement of a whole roof can be expensive, disruptive to your business, stressful, and time-demanding.
Why Choose Us?
- Full Coverage Warranties
- Experts in SPF Roofing
- We Use Conklin Products
- Reputation for Excellence
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Opting for metal roof restoration services instead, you’ll save thousands of dollars in:
- Roof tear-off costs
- Disposal and landfill usage costs
- New building material costs
- Labor costs
- Costs of disrupted business operations
Our Conklin products are a proven solution for your rusting or damaged metal roof, having been used nationwide for almost 40 years.
Call us today to learn how we can extend the life of your metal roof and save you thousands of dollars in the long run!