EPDM Rubber Roof Repair – North Dakota & South Dakota
In the past few decades, rubber roofs have emerged as a popular roofing type for many commercial buildings throughout the United States. One roofing system in particular, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer rubber roofing, or known simply as EPDM rubber roofing, has become a fairly common roofing product to install on top of flat commercial rooftops.
Many commercial real estate owners or managers have opted for this roofing type on account of its typical longevity, protection against all manner of weather conditions, and its resistance against fire, among other benefits. Depending on the thickness of its rubber material, EPDM rubber roofing can normally be estimated to last 12 to 25 years.
What Happens When Rubber Roofing Breaks Down
However, like all roofing systems, rubber roofing is prone to wear-and-tear and, over time, if it sustains multiple defects, they can lead to more serious issues. The most common way for rubber roofing is for it to shrink and crack, often due to the results of harsh weather or UV ray exposure. That issue often leads to rather extensive leaks, which require repairs.
It is times such as those that replacement of the whole roof may seem like the only option. However, roof replacement can be time-consuming, expensive, and hardly a guarantee that future issues won’t take place.
Huge Savings with Rubber Roof Restoration
By opting instead for our Conklin rubber roof restoration systems, you’ll generate huge savings by avoiding expensive roof replacement. For one, our Conklin acrylic roof coating system will give your existing rubber roof seamless, leak-free protection that is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
In particular, you’ll receive:
- Savings on roof tear-off costs
- Savings on avoided landfill and disposal costs
- Cost savings on materials and labor for roof replacement
- Savings on recurring costs for short-term fixes like patching
- Reduced energy costs by up to 15% annually, including in cold seasons
- Reduced maintenance and upkeep costs over the long term
Other Benefits with Conklin Roofing Products
The benefits don’t end with cost savings. In addition to the thousands of dollars in cost savings discussed above, a Conklin rubber roof enhancement can give you the following:
- Possibly up to 40 years in added life to your rubber roof
- A non-prorated warranty covering 100% of labor and materials
- Natural chemical resistance
- Greater energy efficiency than before
- Seamless, leak-free protection for decades, guaranteed
- Reduced rooftop temperature by up to 80°
- Minimized upkeep and maintenance requirements
Commercial Roof Repair Services in the American Midwest
As a full-service commercial roofing company, we hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to our interactions with our customers and our workmanship. Each project that we undertake is carefully handled and engineered for the best results, and we keep you apprised at every step of the way so you’re fully involved in the process.
Contact us today to learn more about how our Conklin roofing products can save you money and give you the protection that you deserve!